Monday, April 26, 2010

Seriously????

Ok, Im in a bad mood. Ive got plenty to rant about and figured now would be the perfect time to just let her rip. If I jump around a bit, its the blood pressure, not the medulla ablongotta, got it?


I decided to go to Denny's yesterday. I was feening for some of their loaded hash browns, MINUS the gravy. I called initially from home and was put on hold to order a carryout and eventually said to hell with it, I would just ride over there.

When I got there, you would have thought it was a FEMA tent. People were lined up outside waiting for a table. So I called again and the lady was nice enough to take my order and told me that it was a 45 minute wait on carryouts, hour wait on dine in. Seriously?


So I ordered my food, a club with no mayo with my hashbrowns and my wife a French Toast slam. After waiting and toying around with my phone, I walked in and sure enough, it was "ready" in forty five minutes. I looked down in the bag as I was waiting in another long line to pay and noticed a gallon of gravy on my hashbrowns. I walked over TO THE GRILL and told them it was wrong, nicely. They brought back my container and just said to keep them and they would make some fresh ones for me. No biggie, the wife would eat the gravied taters and I would catch up on some DVR'ing while I enjoyed my sandwich and hashbrowns. I get home and open up my sandwich......extra MAYO!! Seriously?


My wife said take it back and I told her no fricken way, it wasnt worth sitting in that madhouse for another decade waiting on something they should, but never do, get right the first time. I ate my hashbrowns, snuck a sausage link from my wife and as the Beatles sang, Let It Be.


Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment